A leading online insurance broker focusing on Property and Casualty
Founded in 1970, LSA Courtage (“the Company”) is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France, and is a leading online insurance brokerage platform providing property & casualty (“P&C”) cover for individuals and small businesses in France.
The Company specialises in automotive insurance products for non-standard risks, leveraging the prominence of its main brand, Assurpeople.com, and its fully digital customer experience. LSA covers the whole value chain of insurance products, including acquisition, subscription, contract and claim management through its proprietary IT platform.
In January 2021, IK Partners acquired a majority stake from BlackFin in a secondary transaction, alongside ISAI and Chief Executive Officer Bertrand Liber as minority shareholders.
What Attracted us to the Business
- Leading position as B2C and B2B online broker
- Recognised reputation amongst leading insurers
- Fully digital distribution model
- Diversification into new P&C segments
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Continue to develop organically into undeserved areas leveraging its digital model;
- Strategically enter the wholesale brokerage segment; and
- Explore opportunities to acquire selective insurance portfolios via buy-and-build strategies
Quote from the Client
“The LSA team and I are delighted to be partnering with IK.”
Bertrand Liber, Chief Executive Officer, LSA Courtage