Leading provider of accounting, payroll and skilled advisory services in Sweden
Aspia (“the Company”) is a leader within accounting, payroll, tax, and related services in Sweden. The Company primarily caters for small to medium-sized enterprises (“SMEs”). Aspia combines skilled advisory services with accounting services delivered and managed through a proprietary modular portal, MyBusiness, which incorporates multiple software-based solutions used by clients and employees for highly efficient digital service delivery.
IK Partners acquired Aspia from PwC in July 2018.
What Attracted us to the Business
- Non-cyclical, growing market
- Scalable platform and digital leadership
- Broad customer base
- Strong management team with proven track record
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Continue organic growth and market share gains from increased penetration in the urban areas of Sweden;
- Explore potential to add further services and cross-sell to the large customer base of SMEs;
- Target larger customers as these were restricted when Aspia was part of Big Four firms due to audit regulations; and
- Drive consolidation through M&A.