Leading IT consulting, systems integration and software development company
Founded in 1987 and headquartered in Hennef, Germany, CONET is a leading IT consulting, communication solutions, software development and managed services provider to the public and private sectors.
CONET offers SAP consulting, communication solutions, software development and managed services to the public and private sectors, employing over 1,650 specialists in 17 offices across Germany, Austria and Croatia.
IK Partners acquired CONET in December 2021 from H.I.G. Capital with the Company’s management team reinvesting alongside IK.
What Attracted us to the Business
- Strong brand and reputation as one of the leading medium-sized IT providers in Germany
- Broad range of digital transformation solutions comprehensively serving the needs of its private and public clients
- Longstanding customer relationships
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Continue growing footprint in public and defense sectors;
- Implement growth initiatives in the private sector, in existing and new verticals;
- Target M&A to continue growth in private sector and strengthen position in public sector; and
- Pursue further internationalisation and improve KPI transparency.
Quote from the Client
“We look forward to partnering with IK as we enter the next stage of growth for CONET. The trend towards digitalisation is accelerating and we believe we can capture this demand with our unique combination of IT expertise, sector knowledge and dedicated workforce of experienced consultants.”
Anke Höfer, Chief Executive Officer, CONET