Leading developer of software and technology solutions for smart information
Quanos Solutions (“the Company”) offers a comprehensive software and technology portfolio for smart information. Quanos’ offering enables customers to realise substantial cost and time savings, increase process efficiency, drive profitability of aftersales and service businesses, and address core digitisation requirements.
Quanos is the innovation and market leader in its industry and serves a global and continuously growing customer base. Its software platform is used across various industries such as mechanical engineering, information technology, electronics, financial services, MedTech and pharmaceuticals.
IK Partners acquired the majority of the Company (formerly SCHEMA) in November 2018 from its founders in a primary transaction. Under IK ownership, Quanos acquired the highly complementary add-ons TID Informatik in 2019 and Docware in 2020 – now together under the new brand Quanos Solutions.
What Attracted us to the Business
- Market leading position in an attractive and growing software segment
- Highly sophisticated software suite offering
- Broad and loyal international blue-chip client base
- Opportunity to develop a smart information platform
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Expand into new end-industries and international markets;
- Broaden sales activities to drive new customer acquisition and cross-selling;
- Drive new product development; and
- Make strategic add-on acquisitions.
Quote from the Client
“Quanos Solutions is dedicated to support our customers with state-of-the-art software solutions, providing a full Digital Information Twin offering. IK Partners shares our vision for the future strategic roadmap and opportunities of Quanos. Their support and experience are unparalleled and continue to be of utmost value as we grow and expand our business. We remain excited to continuously develop the Company and our product offering.”
Nikolaus Scholz, Chief Executive Officer, Quanos