Alanta Health Group
A leading compounder of patient-individual infusions in chemotherapy treatment in Germany
Alanta Health Group (“the Group”), formerly ZytoService, is a leading integrated oncology healthcare provider in Germany, focusing on compounding of patient-individual cytostatics for cancer treatment. The Group is acting as an industrially organised compounder under the §13 AMG regulation. Alanta is also active in the field of specialised oncology pharma wholesale and operates a network of outpatient oncology Community Based Practices (“CBPs”).
The Group is based in Hamburg, where it runs a state-of-the-art compounding facility.
The majority stake in the Group was acquired from its founders and capiton in December 2016.
What Attracted us to the Business
- Strong market position
- Significant potential to develop further
- Customer service being ranked highly
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Streamline operations and increase process efficiency;
- Leverage market leading position to increase sales and market penetration; and
- Pursue further market consolidation via targeted add-ons.
Quote from the Client
“Alanta health group operates in an industry in which IK has extensive expertise.”
Enno Scheel, Co-Founder, Alanta Health Group