A leading platform for independent financial advisors in France
Founded in 2012 by serial financial services entrepreneur, Romain Lefèvre, Valoria Capital (“Valoria” or “the Company”) is a leading French independent financial advisor (“IFA”) which has experienced tremendous growth over the last few years.
With close to €4 billion of assets under management, Valoria offers a broad range of financial savings products from more than 40 asset managers. The Company is present throughout France with offices in eight cities and a team of approximately 110 employees who serve over 8,000 customers. IK Partners first invested in the Company from its Small Cap II Fund in January 2021, later selling it to TA Associates and subsequently reinvesting from the IK Partnership Fund II in September 2023.
What Attracted Us to the Business
- Differentiated business model
- Proven success in executing add-ons rapidly
- Seasoned CEO and experienced management team
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Develop the Company’s own asset management activities;
- Acquire new clients through existing client recommendations;
- Continue executing on ambitious buy-and-build strategy; and
- Develop a unique value proposition for corporates.