Leading European gifts and rewards platform
Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Brilon, Germany, Wishcard Technologies Group (“Wishcard” or “the Company”) is a leading gift and rewards platform available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. Wishcard has partnered with over 500 brands to create the most comprehensive voucher offering, working with brands including Amazon, H&M, Apple, IKEA and Zalando. The Company also provides B2B gift solutions to corporate partners, with over 700 corporate customers.
Wishcard has sold 8 million vouchers since inception. The Company’s go-to-market strategy is multifold and its distribution network encompasses more than 110,000 retail outlets.
In October 2022, IK Partners acquired a minority stake in Wishcard alongside EMZ Partners and Oakley Capital which enabled both the founding and broader management teams to regain a majority position in the Company.
What Attracted Us to the Business
- Occupies leading position in the gifting and reward market
- Growing demand for flexible incentive solutions
- Underpenetrated B2C market in Europe
- Scalable platform for new client onboarding
Our Value Creation Strategy
We are working alongside management to:
- Continue developing presence in the B2C Retail sector;
- Increase penetration of the B2B market and develop additional products;
- Drive further e-commerce growth; and
- Pursue international expansion.
Quote from the Client
“We are immensely proud of the development Wishcard has undergone in recent years and we have even more ambitious plans for the future. In this context, we are convinced that this consortium of experienced investors has the skills and know-how to support our continued international and portfolio expansion. We are very pleased to welcome IK, EMZ and Oakley Capital as our new long-term partners.”
Verena Argauer, Chief Operating Officer, Wishcard